Smart Hands Services
Bluebird Data Centers are pleased to offer Smart Hands Services as a premium feature to enhance the colocation experience in our data center ecosystem. Smart Hands Services offers an efficient and effective solution for deployment of services – as well as troubleshooting equipment in real time – without dispatching customer resources to physically diagnose the issue. Bluebird Network and Bluebird Data Centers employ highly-skilled technicians, and will work with your technical personnel to assist in deployment, diagnosis and resolution of issues upon your request.
- For Emergency requests, please call the Bluebird NOC at 877-766-2662 in addition to completing the Smart Hands Request Form.
- To initiate a scheduled, planned Smart Hands activity, please complete the detailed Smart Hands Request Form on the Bluebird Network web site.
- All Smart Hands Services requests will be directed to the Bluebird Data Center Support Team, allowing a single point of contact for all customer support incidents.
- All requests are processed through a defined escalation path until resolved.
- Smart Hands Services Plans include prepaid service hours and guaranteed response times.
Smart Hands Services Activities
Simple restarts or resets of customer equipment for maintenance or troubleshooting purposes at the customer’s request. Classified as a “15-minute Drill” activity.
Customer server swap outs will be charged in 15-minute increments.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING:
Receiving: Will be charged in 15-minute increments for the time it takes to receive and store the item. An additional storage fee will be charged for items stored for more than 2 weeks.
RECEIVING OF SMALL PACKAGES:
CUSTOMER- REQUESTED AUDITS:
NOTE: Bluebird Data Centers Smart Hands Services does NOT include Electronic access to a customer’s router or equipment.
Bluebird technicians are on call 7x24x365.
All Remote Hands Services Plans are based upon Normal Business Hour activity:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Extended Hours will be billed at the designated rate. Remote Hands Service activity beyond the Service Plan hours is billed in 15-minute increments. After-Hours rates are 1.5 times the standard hourly rate, billed in 15-minute increments under a Service Plan.
For customers without a Remote Hands Services Plan, Bluebird Underground Remote Hands services will be billed at $200 per hour in 30-minute increments, with a 1-hour minimum per incident. No After-Hours activity is permitted without a Service Plan.