Your data is the backbone of your business, and we know you need 24/7/365 access to it. Bluebird provides the colocation space you need today with the capacity to expand your data capabilities tomorrow.
Bluebird Quad Cities Data Center provides a variety of custom solutions for customers’ colocation needs. We offer scalable space to empower any size organization throughout your digital journey. We can tailor custom space to fit your square footage needs.
- Request a tour of our facility or call today to learn more!
Whether it’s 90 square feet or 5,000 square feet, the Bluebird Quad Cities Data Center has custom space and power available. Our carrier neutral facility located in Bettendorf, Iowa benefits from some of the nation’s lowest power costs and is short drive from major cities in the area.
With our Remote Hands at the ready, we’ll keep your data up and running through a planned outage and react more efficiently to emergency activities. This service also saves on travel time, maintenance and the cost of infrastructure management.
BLUEBIRD QUAD CITIES DATA CENTER:
Straddling the Iowa-Illinois border, Bluebird Quad Cities Data Center (BBQC) is a short drive from many major cities including Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Champaign-Urbana and the Chicago suburbs. Offering safety, security and reliability, BBQC leverages Bluebird’s carrier-class fiber network – connecting the Midwest for the next era of productivity.
Not only does the BBQC offer best-in-class colocation, Bluebird owns the fiber. This means your connection to the outside world is never subject to someone else’s transport or network.
- Two (2) diverse POEs
- Custom Colocation Options
- Meet me Rooms
- Remote Hands
- Ability to support high density cabinets
- 15,000 square feet available white space
- 11,000 square feet available for expansion
- Ceiling height 10 feet
- High Density flooring with the ability to support up-to 1,250lbs
- Single Level facility
- Critical Facilities Monitoring
- Power source outside the Chicago and Des Moines grid
- Multi-honed internet services
- Up-to 1GB of free backhaul, with alternate location DIA
- Cloud Connections to 220 cloud on-ramps
- Three factor authentication / Biometric scanning
- Mantrap access
- Video Surveillance
- 24/7 customer access
- SSAE16 certified
- PCI AOC
- 24/7 NOC
- 2 Diverse utility feeds
- 2 backup generators
- Fuel supply 12,000 gallons
- UPS protected
- Powered by 83 percent renewable energy
- N+1 Cooling
- Closed loop system
- Direct Drive cooling units
- Private boardroom available for use
- Presentation room available for use
- Open touch-down space for clients and vendors
- Secure shipping, receiving and temporary storage space available
Meet-Me-Room and Carrier Connections
- The future of communicaitons lies in edge computing and Bluebird is helping organizations improve their efficiency.
- Store your data and host your applications closer to your customers.
- Save money, reduce latency and
Our Protection from Disaster
- Hot aisle/cold aisle containment keeps equipment cool and ensures operational efficiency.
- Offsite Bluebird data center facility located underground available for disaster recovery.
- Two discrete power feeds suppliying 4MW of power.
- Redundant on-site power generation ensures continuous operations during natural or unnatural events.
- Multi-tiered security measures
- 24 hours a day; 7 days a week access
- Enclosed security portal
Our Remote Hands Services
- Provides professional technical support to customers for planned and emergency activities on their equipment within the Bluebird Quad Cities facility.
- Effectively plan installation and maintenance activities.
- React more efficiently to emergencies.
- Reduce travel time to and from the data center.
- Improve uptime and reduce the cost of infrastructure management and maintenance.
- 24/7/365 on-call Bluebird Technicians
QCIX – The Quad Cities Internet Exchange (QCIX) is available for connection in the Bluebird Quad Cities Data Center in Bettendorf, IA. QCIX is the largest internet exchange in Iowa with 47 peers and more carriers are in the process of connecting. Facebook, Geneseo, Google, and KC Fiber are some of the peers participating in this internet exchange. Any legal entity with a valid Autonomous System Number (ASN) is welcome to join QCIX.
BLUEBIRD QUAD CITIES DATA CENTER:
Closer to You, Closer to the Edge
The Bluebird Quad Cities Data Center facility is an exciting addition to the suite of Bluebird product offerings and expands our services to regions we were previously unable to reach. Giving Iowa and Illinois data center customers a new option in data center solutions, BBQC can support any and all colocation needs.
For current Bluebird network customers in Iowa and Illinois, this facility represents a new way to connect to the world and store your data. For current Bluebird data center customers, the facility offers a secondary, redundant data center for disaster recovery planning.
For those who aren’t yet part of the Bluebird team, Let’s Connect and we’ll show you how our team can empower your business or organization to save time and money.