GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC SAFETY
THE ADOPTION OF THIS INFRASTRUCTURE MEANS THAT:
- Physicians can consult with doctors over a secure network to discuss a patient’s condition, MRI, radiology or x-ray results.
- Electronic health records are universally accessible and securely exchanged.
- Distant healthcare institutions and practitioners are aided through inter-site connectivity, resulting in lower patient care costs.
- Cloud based applications are easily accommodated, enhancing technology, increasing efficiency and reducing expense.
- Disaster recovery and restoral efforts are performed through highly secure off-site data storage facility.
- Network communication occurs in real time resulting in fast and efficient data communication.
WHAT CAN BLUEBIRD NETWORK DO FOR YOU?
A Bluebird Network infrastructure provides healthcare practitioners and institutions with the connectivity and bandwidth required to take advantage of better medical practices through technology.
Telemedicine, remote diagnostics and alternative healthcare delivery methods are successful with the advanced Bluebird Network fiber infrastructure. Greater bandwidth allows better patient care through real time face-to-face communication; connecting to healthcare professionals in remote locations or when a specialist is not available nearby.
Utilizing Bluebird Network fiber gets your healthcare facility up to speed with:
- Fast Internet Access
- Full Gig E-Services
- Private Metro Fiber Networks
SECURE AND ACCESSIBLE DATA CENTER
As a SOC 2 Type 2 certified data center, Bluebird Underground is committed to meeting and exceeding ever-evolving industry standards, critical component redundancies and maintaining a 100% uptime assurance to our customers.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
The Bluebird Underground Data Center welcomes tours of our facility. Please note that submission of this tour request does not imply your requested date/time is approved. All tour requests must be approved; once approved you will receive a confirmation email with the approved date and time for your tour.
- Maximum tour size is 24.
- A complete list of attendee names must be supplied to Bluebird Underground no less than two business days prior to the scheduled tour.
- All attendees must possess and surrender a government-issued photo ID.
- A client contact name must be provided in regards to the reservation. The client contact will be responsible for the conduct of the attendees.
- No food or drink is allowed on tours.
- No photography is allowed during tours.
Bluebird Underground, 1904 N. LeCompte, Springfield, Missouri 65802