Successful businesses depend on reliable access to real-time information and web-based Internet applications. At Bluebird Network, we realize success is all about maintaining good connections. We rely on our advanced technology and our best and brightest minds to deliver high-speed broadband and secure data storage solutions to companies and rural communities, through a fiber optic network that spans across the Midwest and throughout the nation.
Since 1999, Bluebird has offered state-of-the-art broadband network solutions and our record speaks for itself. Whether your company is involved in healthcare, finance, government and public safety services, or other small business activities, we have the capacity and flexibility to serve your businesses’ fiber transport and Internet needs, and can create a network built specifically for your company. We offer Metro Ethernet, Wide Area Network Ethernet, or Dedicated Internet Access to keep your business connected.
Our network is complimented by our Bluebird Underground Data Center, located 85 feet below the earth’s surface in Springfield, Missouri. By combining the inherent protection of the underground with our multi-layered security measures, we can protect your data from natural and unnatural disasters. Bluebird Network provides fiber transport and Internet services in and out of the data center via multiple fiber paths and entrances. The unity of Bluebird Network and Bluebird Underground comes together to create a greater whole, and adds a whole new layer of possibility for your business.
Get connected with Bluebird Network, and discover a faster, safer, more reliable network.
Enterprise Customers will benefit from our upgraded network and by partnering with Bluebird’s account teams and field technicians, will create a network catered to your specific needs. Our record speaks for itself, and we pride ourselves on our extensive network reach, our performance, and our unmatched customer service.
Bluebird Network’s services provide superior flexibility required to meet all your application needs:
- High Bandwidth and low latency allows for low frame delay variation that is vital for voice and video applications and also speeds the implementation of new applications.
- Low latency inherent with Ethernet layer 2 networks.
- 10 Gbps – available
- 100 Gbps – prototypes available
- Familiar tools allow for a seamless dynamic control of the network.
- Common interfaces across all devices makes accessing your data simple and efficient.
- Creation of massive networks available in many locations and accessed by many types of individuals.
- A Simple Ethernet network lowers the number of potential problems.
- Engineered for rapid recovery without user impact if problems occur.
- Fully meshed network that is capable of event recovery with sub 50 ms restoration times.
Secure Data Storage
- Data storage is available in our state-of-the-art underground data storage facility.
- Facility is monitored by guards 24/7.
- Individuals must pass through five levels of security clearance to access their cabinets or custom space.
- Simplified technology brings lower costs and products.
- Certified services dramatically reduce implementation cost and complexity.
- Delivers the cost model of LAN based Ethernet to the wide area network.
- Work hand in hand with Bluebird Network’s account teams and field technicians to create a personalized network that maximizes efficiency and performance specific to your organization.
- Dedicated customer support is available 24/7.