GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC SAFETY
BLUEBIRD NETWORK IS A WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE BUILT AROUND A HIGH-SPEED NETWORK WHICH EQUIPS GOVERNMENTS AND PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCIES WITH POWERFUL TOOLS AND OPPORTUNITIES SUCH AS:
- Online government forms consume fewer resources and are more convenient to citizens.
- Law enforcement will access images, fingerprints, and databases rapidly and efficiently when on the scene.
- Video conferencing abilities enable citizens to communicate with officials in new ways by attending public meetings remotely and participating in online forums.
- First responders downloading building plans and area maps when approaching a call to better prepare and prevent further injury and disaster.
- Emergency crews are capable of communicating with hospitals while in route by sharing images and video in real time when delivering patients allowing for better patient care upon arrival.
WHAT CAN BLUEBIRD NETWORK DO FOR YOU?
With a Bluebird Network infrastructure, first responders will be provided with critical information such as maps, building plans and utility information in real time. Images and video can be shared to prepare hospitals for patients. Citizens can upload photos and videos of crimes or potential crimes allowing them to be reviewed by police officers in real time or while in route to investigate, resulting in a more efficient use of law enforcement.
Government forms can be digitized and available 24/7 for maximum efficiency. High bandwidth allows for the government entities to improve services, increase transparency and operate more effectively.
Utilizing Bluebird Network fiber equips government and public safety officials with:
- Fast Internet Access
- Full Gig E-Services
- Private Metro Fiber Networks
SECURE AND ACCESSIBLE DATA CENTER
As a SOC 2 Type 2 certified data center, Bluebird Underground is committed to meeting and exceeding ever-evolving industry standards, critical component redundancies and maintaining a 100% uptime assurance to our customers.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
The Bluebird Underground Data Center welcomes tours of our facility. Please note that submission of this tour request does not imply your requested date/time is approved. All tour requests must be approved; once approved you will receive a confirmation email with the approved date and time for your tour.
- Maximum tour size is 24.
- A complete list of attendee names must be supplied to Bluebird Underground no less than two business days prior to the scheduled tour.
- All attendees must possess and surrender a government-issued photo ID.
- A client contact name must be provided in regards to the reservation. The client contact will be responsible for the conduct of the attendees.
- No food or drink is allowed on tours.
- No photography is allowed during tours.
Bluebird Underground, 1904 N. LeCompte, Springfield, Missouri 65802