Bluebird provides a variety of custom data center colocation solutions for customers’ business needs. We offer space as small as two rack units and can scale to third, half, full cabinets or provide you with tailored cage colocation measured by square footage.
Bluebird Data Center Solutions:
Redundant recovery facilities
Supporting all sizes of colocation
World-class network operator
Customer service mindset
Custom Cage Space
Colocate with Confidence
Only pay for the space you need with our customiable services, allowing you to scale your data center colocation needs as your business grows. Utilize a minimum of two rack units within a common customer cabinet with a single 120V/20A power circuit and 1 Gbps of shared internet access. Progressively build by rack unit or jump to partial and full cabinet space for full scalability.
We offer professional technical support to customers for planned and emergency activities on their equipment
within our data centers.
- More effectively plan installation & maintenance activities
- React more efficiently to emergencies
- Reduce travel time to and from the data center
- Improve uptime
- Reduce the cost of infrastructure management and maintenance
Bluebird Quad Cities:
- Two diverse utilitiy feeds
- Two backup generators
- 12,000-gallon diesel tanks
- Powered by 83 percent renewable energy
- Three generators, totaling 6MW, power our underground facility
- OctoTurbo Rolls Royce Engines
- 12,000-gallon diesel tanks
- Dead stop to power producing instantaneously
The Carrier Hotel Alternative
The Midwest Virtual POP (vPOP) enables you to establish a peering presence across the top tier data centers throughout the Midwest.
Our facility – paired with the Bluebird Network fiber infrastructure – solves latency issues, unreliability and high costs.
Our service provides an efficient and effective solution to connect to multiple customers or providers.
- 1102 Grand, Kansas City, MO
- 900 Walnut, St. Louis, MO
- 210 N Tucker, St. Louis, MO
- 710 N. Tucker, St. Louis, MO
- 350 E Cermak, Chicago, IL – 2nd Floor Digital Realty
- 350 E Cermak, Chicago, IL – 5th Floor Equinix
- 10605 W 84th Terrance, Lenexa, KS – Databank
- 1111 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO – Tierpoint
- 14500 West 105th, Lenexa, KS – Tierpoint
- 2500 N Stadium, Columbia – ISG
Other Important Products
Cloud Connect – Connect to more than 220 Cloud Service Providers with a direct, private connection. Cloud connections and access to cloud applications under one roof.
virtualPOP – Establish a peering presence across the top tier data centers throughout the Midwest.
vConnect – Bluebird Network customers with space in our Midwest data centers enjoy a free circuit to access their data.
Dedicated Internet Access – Port speeds of 1 Gbps/10 Gbps/100 Gbps with extensive peering arrangements, sub 50ms restoral times, 24/7 customer support and more is standard for Bluebird Network’s business internet service.
Bluebird Network’s Fiber Advantage
of worldwide internet networks by CAIDA
Route miles (& counting) throughout the Midwest
Points of Presence
On-net and near-net buildings and towers
is what our network currently supports; working toward 400 Gbps
Why Bluebird Network?
Flexible – We tailor our solutions to meet your needs and plans for future growth.
Customer Focused – We want to understand your business challenges and help solve them.
We Deliver On Time – The world’s largest communications companies trust Bluebird because we do what we say we will do.
World-Class Infrastructure – Our fiber infrastructure is rapidly expanding and adheres to industry standards that ensure our superior level of service.