“Missouri offers an ideal location for an underground data center. The Bluebird Underground facility is housed in a cave carved out of natural limestone, which provides a safe and secure environment. Being in Missouri allows close accessibility to data center customers while enjoying low business costs. Combined, these attributes allow Bluebird Underground the opportunity to grow our business while providing a cost-effective data center experience for our customers,” stated Michael Morey, President and CEO of Bluebird Network.
“Below Ground; Above Standards”
Located 85 feet below the surface, Bluebird Underground is well equipped to handle your data center, colocation and hosted provider needs. This facility provides data center, colocation, gigabit transport and gigabit Internet services. Two conference rooms and a common area are available to customers as well. This cutting-edge facility features the highly reliable infrastructure to support critical data operations within a naturally hardened environment.
OUR UNDERGROUND ADVANTAGE
• 85 feet underground and surrounded by limestone rock.
• A consistent and stable year-round environment and temperature of 64-68 degrees F.
• Redundant cooling units and a chilled water delivery system ensure temperature and humidity set points.
• SOC 2 Type 2 Certified.
• Private streets within the mine blocks public access and viewing.
• Underground location prevents satellite imaging.
• 24 hours a day; 7 days a week above and below ground guard stations.
• Multi-tiered security measures including visual inspection, access control,
video monitoring, mantrap and biometric scanning.
OUR PROTECTION FROM DISASTER
• Each data center building is protected by a FM-200 fire suppression system.
• Common areas are protected by a double interlock zoned sprinkler system.
• Air sampling systems within each data center building detect changes in air ionization.
• Hot aisle/cold aisle containment keeps equipment cool and ensures operational efficiency.
• All critical infrastructure to guarantee uptime are located underground.
• Dual fed substation backed up by UPS, two (2) MW generators, and battery back-up.
• Redundant critical infrastructure ensures continuous operations during natural or unnatural events.
*The underground data center includes the ability to connect to Bluebird Network, with data center and colocation services being added to the lineup of services provides. Our customers enjoy a service level agreement for both the electrical and environmental services provided.*
Data Center Expansion Plans
Bluebird Underground is expanding, adding over 16,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space to keep up with the growing demand for secure data center services.
General Information: email@example.com
Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Contact (Trouble Reporting):
Bluebird Underground Trouble Reporting